What has been going on in this crazy girls life?!?!

Hey friends! It's been a little over a month since I have posted, but I am back, well for the moment at least. I should be cleaning, BUT I don't want to. Today we went and bought our fifth wheel. It is really OURS now. We haven't brought it home yet since we don't have a place for it at the moment. If you are in the market for an RV, I highly recommend you go talk to Terry at RV Station in Tyler. He was amazing to work with and he didn't hassle us for a sale. He was VERY professional. We went with a Montana High Country and boy is she a beauty. I can't wait to give y'all a tour of the inside. I thought a little suspense was needed, so I won't share yet. (insert evil laugh) I knew this was all meant to be today when we were doing our walk-thru and a lady bug flew on the front of the rig as we walked up to it. Pretty cool if you believe in that kind of stuff. We got our truck to pull the rig as well. A 2016 Ford F350 Dually. It's a mean looking truck. I have always been a Ford girl and Nathan loves Dodges, so once again, he got the one I wanted. Secretly, he likes it. He just won't completely admit it yet. I posted a picture of it below. The truck is filthy, don't judge.

We have had a lot going on since I have written last and I am excited to be writing again. My son even texted me and said "you haven't written lately, get back on it boss lady". I love that kid. Tanner moved out two weeks ago. He's got a nice apartment in Plano with some friends and of course sweet little Molly is there all the time. I miss him like crazy. Last week I actually called to ask him what time he would be home, only to realize he wasn't coming home to our house. I am thankful he texts me all the time. I think he really misses me since he doesn't see me every single day. Am I right, Tanner? :)

Most of you have seen that I am posting on my FB and IG about my business. I have received tons of messages and interest in what I am doing and I thank you all. If you want to know more about it, message me and we can chat. I am so thankful for those that have already chosen me to help you with your health and wellness goals. It means the world to me. If I am driving you crazy, sorry, but when I am passionate about something, I am going to share it and build on it. If you really know ME, then you know this. Feel free to unfollow me if so, but I hope you don't. You may miss out on something great. I am so excited that I will get to do this while on the road and get to share it with people all over the place. I have big goals and I am already starting to crush them.

Oh.... before I go... We plan on putting the house on the market mid March. Wish us luck, please! We still have SO much to do to get ready. Say a big prayer that everything goes well. If you know of anyone looking, send them our way once it goes on the market.

Until next time guys, ya'll have a great night. I will write again really soon.



Comments

  1. I'm so excited for you guys and look forward to reading more as you begin the next journey in life for your sweet family! Love Tanner to pieces...so glad he's doing good...you got some great kiddos girl...I know you must be one proud momma! I'll be praying your house sells quickly. Love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life Changes

Purging