Purging

Last night we starting purging. We started in the kitchen. Who knew you could have so much crap in there that is NEVER used?!?! We aren't even close to being done either. It doesn't seem like there is enough time in the day to start clearing out the house before we put it on the market. Reality is really starting to set in and it's making me a little sad. I love what we have and where we live so much. Our neighborhood is full of very special people we have grown close to the last 3 years. We have a church and church family that I have made so many new and forever friends with. Like I said in my first blog, my mom and my son.... All of our family here....I am going to miss it all SO much. We are just ready to start living a little simpler. We don't need all the things we have. It's just materialistic stuff, right? In my eyes, so much of it has a meaning behind it, whether it be from somewhere we have traveled or it's something from my mom. We honestly have more than we need and have that mentality that we always need more... I want to get out of that mindset. I have all I really need with my family. I will be posting updates hopefully every week of what we have going on with the packing up until the move. This is going to be fun. NOT! Packing sucks and our kitchen is a disaster area. HA!
HA!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life Changes

What has been going on in this crazy girls life?!?!